Friday, June 1, 2012

Cathay Delight

It's my favorite drink, period.

The drink rotates on a monthly basis on most of the long haul ex-USA CX flights, F & J only, of course, as well as at the CX lounge in HK.  I don't fly J all the time but I do have access to the lounge so it's a must have for me whenever I go to HK.  I wish they serve them in the JFK lounge but no luck.

Now, it's actually not that difficult to make and yes, I found the recipe online:
5ml coconut milk
35 ml fresh milk
60 ml kiwi juice
3 or 4 mint leaves for garnish

Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with four or five ice cubes. Shake well and serve in a wine glass. Garnish with mint leaves.

Now I can have it made any time I want.... provided I can get myself a cocktail shaker soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment